Outdoor High-voltage Vacuum Circuit Breaker
ZW32-12 Series Outdoor High-voltage Vacuum Circuit Breaker (HVCB) is an outdoor power distribution equipment with a rated voltage of three-phase 12kVAC/50Hz, which is mainly used to open and close the load current, overload current and short-circuit current in the power system. ZW32-12 series circuit breaker has the advantages of small size, light weight, anti-condensation, and maintenance-free, and can adapt to harsher climatic conditions and dirty environments. ZW32-12 series vacuum circuit breakers are widely used in the protection and control of power distribution systems in substations or in industrial and mining enterprises, as well as the frequent operation of rural power grids, etc.
How to order
● Ambient temperature: -40℃ ~ +40℃;
● Altitude: ≤2000m, If used for more than 2000m, please consult with the user;
● Wind pressure: ≤700Pa (that is, wind speed ≤34m/s);
● Relative humidity: daily average ≤95%, monthly average ≤90%;
● Air pollution level: Level Ⅲ;
● The surrounding air should not be significantly polluted by corrosive gas, combustible gas, water vapor, etc.;
● No frequent severe vibration.