Low Voltage Power Distribution Cabinet
XL-21 Series Low Voltage Power Distribution Cabinet is mainly used for power or lighting distribution control with the voltage of three-phase 500VAC (three-phase three-wire, three-phase four-wire, three-phase five-wire), with advantages of compact structure, beautiful appearance, easy to maintenance, multiple wiring schemes and etc. XL-21 series is installed indoors near the wall, and you can operate and maintain it in front of the screen. The cabinet of the XL-21 series is a fully enclosed structure, assembled by C-type or 8MF-type materials. The cabinet is equipped with a new type of rotary load isolation switch, which can be operated with load. The front door is equipped with voltage and current indicating instruments, signal lights, buttons, switches and other master components. After opening the door, all equipment (such as circuit breakers, fuses, contactors, thermal relays, etc.) can be inspected and maintained.
How to order
● The electrical performance fully complies with the relevant regulations of GB7251.1 and IEC60439-1.
● Molded case circuit breakers and multiple trippers are taken use as feeder switches, which have the advantages of small size, high breaking, short arcing (or no arcing), etc., and they also have overload and short-circuit protection functions and can be equipped with leakage protection function according to your requirements.
● The motor circuit has protection functions for overload, short circuit, undervoltage, and phase loss.
● The auxiliary circuit has local/remote control functions and local/remote automatic switching functions.
● Altitude: ≤2000m;
● Ambient temperature: -5℃~+40℃, the average value of 24h does not exceed +35℃;
● Relative humidity: monthly average ≤90% (the average temperature of the month is +25℃); relative humidity ≤50% (when the ambient temperature is +40℃). The relative humidity is related to the ambient temperature. The lower the ambient temperature, the higher the allowable relative humidity. For condensation caused by temperature changes, take appropriate protective measures (such as adding drainage holes);
● Installation site: no severe impact, no serious pollution and chemical corrosion, no conductive dust or explosion hazard. And the vertical inclination of the circuit breaker cannot exceed 5° (the inclination of the mine circuit breaker cannot exceed 15°).
Appearance and mounting dimensions
After installing or overhauling the power distribution cabinet, the following inspections and tests must be carried out to confirm that everything is correct before it can be put into operation:
● Check whether the electrical equipment installed inside the power distribution cabinet and the secondary wiring meet the requirements of the drawing;
● Check whether the knife switch and circuit breaker are stuck;
● Check whether the electrical equipment installed inside the power distribution cabinet is in good contact, and whether it meets the requirements of themselves;
● Check whether there are other foreign objects inside the power distribution cabinet and whether the fastening screws of each part are loose.