DFW Series (1)
Cable Branch Box (with switch)
DFW series Cable Branch Box (with switch) has the advantages of compact structure, small and beautiful appearance, and long service life. It is widely used in residential areas, factories, stations and other fields. You can choose a variety of accessories to meet the needs of practical applications.
How to order
● It use fully sealed, fully insulated, maintenance-free, reliable prefabricated silicon rubber cable connector, which can be touched by hand when the cable is live to ensure personal safety
● It has a stainless steel double-layer cabinet with compact structure, small and beautiful appearance, and its service life can reach more than 20 years;
● On the premise of not affecting the operation of the main network, it can realize regional power outage maintenance to reduce the scope of power outage;
● It can be equipped with one or more SF6 switchgear;
● Its wiring method is flexible and diverse, and the branch outgoing circuit can reach up to 8 loops;
● You can optionally choose to install lightning arresters, short-circuit fault indicators, current-limiting fuses, etc.
Typical wiring scheme
● Before installing the cable connector, read the installation manual in detail;
● Strip and cut the cable according to cable production identification card;
● Before crimping the terminal, put on the stress cone;
● The installation of the intermediate connector must be in place to ensure that the wiring terminal is firmly fixed, otherwise it will cause serious consequences due to poor contact;
● Only the end of the insulating plug is allowed to install gaskets and nuts, and other parts are forbidden to install gaskets and nuts.
Appearance and mounting dimensions
Structure drawing of the foundation
● The inside of the brick wall should be sealed with 1:3 cement mortar and waterproofed;
● Beam piercing should be operated with ϕ6 concrete;
● Foundation channel steel needs to be treated with anti-corrosion after it is made;
● After the cable branch box is installed, the surrounding of the base shall be sealed with cement;
● Waterproof measures must be taken at the entrance of the manhole;
● The grounding electrode should be pre-buried in the foundation, and the grounding resistance should meet the requirements of the electric power department.
Know before ordering
Please provide the following information before ordering:
- Product model, if you have special requirements, please provide the primary circuit drawing;
- Standard cross-section of incoming and outgoing wires and branch cables;
- The number of optional accessories, such as lightning arresters, short-circuit fault indicators, etc.;
- The material and color of the shell.