DFW Series (3)
Cable Branch Box (US)
DFW series American Style Cable Distribution Box, with one-way door opening and horizontal multi-pass busbar as its main characteristics, has the advantages of small width, flexible combination, full insulation, full sealing, good performance, standard design, beautiful appearance, etc. It is widely used in cable engineering equipment in the cable distribution network system. According to the rated current, the DFW series cable junction box can be divided into 600A main circuit type and 200A branch circuit type: the 600A main circuit type adopts screw-in bolt fixed connection; the 200A branch circuit type adopts plug-in connection and can be plugged and unplugged with load. The DFW series have been widely recognized in various places such as industrial parks, residential quarters, urban densely populated areas, commercial centers and high-rise buildings.
How to order
● Ambient temperature: -35℃~+40℃；
● Wind pressure: ≤700Pa (that is, wind speed ≤34m/s);
● Relative humidity: daily average ≤95%, monthly average ≤95%;
● Shockproof level: horizontal acceleration ≤0.4m/s^2, vertical acceleration ≤0.15m/s^2;
● Installation site: the surrounding air should not be obviously polluted by corrosive, flammable gas, water vapor, etc., the installation site should be free from severe vibration, and the inclination of the site should not be greater than 3°;
● Note: If the actual application environment cannot meet the above requirements, please contact us.
If the cable distribution box cannot be placed due to site limitations, the cable joints can be directly combined to form a multi-channel cable branch (no busbar), and placed in the cable trench or other places.
The following figure uses four incoming/outgoing cables (2×600A+2×200A), and each group is composed of two T-Ⅱ cable connectors, two elbow connector and one middle connector. The 200A side of the T-Ⅱ cable connector is connected to an elbow cable connector, and the other side is connected to a fully insulated zinc oxide arrester.