Gas-insulated Ring Main Unit Switchgear
SRM6-12 Series Gas-insulated Ring Main Unit Switchgear are widely used in 10KV/20KV power distribution systems. SRM6-12 series adopts modular unit mode. Its units are divided into fixed units (non-expandable) and expandable units. These units can be assembled and combined according to different needs. By choosing an expandable bus, SRM6-12 series can be combined at will to achieve full modularity. Due to its fully modular and semi-modular features, SRM6-12 series is extremely flexible and expandable, which can meet the needs of compact switch cabinets in various substations. SRM6-12 series is a completely sealed system, all live components and circuit breaker switches are enclosed in a stainless steel body, so that the entire switchgear is not affected by external environmental conditions, thereby ensuring operational reliability and personal safety, and achieving long service life (in the rated environment, its design life exceeds 30 years) and maintenance-free.
How to order
● SRM6-12-C/630DL - load switch cabinet; rated voltage 12kV; rated current 630A; right extension; cable left incoming and outgoing.
● SRM6-12-CF/630IR - the combination of load switch unit and fuse combination unit; bus voltage 12kV; bus current 630A; left extension; cable right incoming and outgoing.
● The switchgear is installed on a galvanized sheet frame, and the switch unit is in an SF6 gas tank, which is made of corrosion-resistant and non-magnetic 3mm thick stainless steel plate.
● The SF6 gas tank is equipped with a reliable pressure release device to ensure that the gas can be released from the bottom or rear when the pressure is too high, which can guarantee the personal safety of operators even in extreme situations.
● The load switch adopts the coaxial rotating double breakpoint method, and the switch can only be in one of the three states of "closed", "opened" and "grounded" at any moment, so it can effectively avoid misoperation.
● It has a interlocking device, which prevents casualties and equipment operation failures that may be caused by human misoperation.
● The cabinet size is reasonable, easy to install, and can be installed in places with small spaces and poor environmental conditions.
● Ambient temperature: -40℃~+40℃;
● Altitude: ≤2000m;
● Relative humidity: daily average ≤95%, monthly average ≤90%;
● Installation site: no severe vibration and impact, and no fire, chemical corrosion, explosion and other dangers.
Appearance and mounting dimensions
Get in touch with us now!
Please take a minute or two to complete this simple form to get reply in 24 hours, thank you!
*Please check the trash box of your mailbox, if you do not receive our email.