Metal-clad Ring Main Unit Switchgear
KYN28-12 Series Metal-clad Ring Main Unit Switchgear is suitable for receiving and distributing electric energy from a 12kV (50Hz) power grid. KYN28-12 series can adopt single bus, single bus segmented system or double bus system. KYN28-12 series can control, monitor and protect the circuit. KYN28-12 series is composed of a fixed cabinet body and withdrawable parts (referred to as a handcart or trolley). The shell of the KYN28-12 series cabinet and the partitions of each functional unit are connected by bolts. KYN28-12 series switch cabinet can be equipped with a vacuum circuit breaker handcart or a fixed load switch. KYN28-12 series switchgear can be installed in double rows (back-to-back or face-to-face).
How to order
● The switch cabinet shell is completely assembled by bolts, with high mechanical strength, which effectively ensures the neatness and beauty of the product.
● The cabinet door is spray-coated, which has strong impact resistance and corrosion resistance.
● No matter what kind of circuit breaker is selected, the air insulation distance of the bare conductor can be guaranteed to be greater than 125mm, and the composite insulation is greater than 60mm.
● The circuit breakers in the switch cabinet have the advantages of long life, low maintenance and small size.
● Ambient temperature: -10℃~+40℃, the average value of 24h does not exceed +35℃.
● Altitude: ≤1000m;
● Relative humidity: daily average ≤95%, monthly average ≤90%;
● Water vapor pressure: daily average ≤2.2kPa, monthly average ≤1.8kPa;
● Seismic fortification intensity: Ⅷ;
● Installation site: no severe vibration and impact, and no fire, chemical corrosion, explosion and other dangers.
Appearance and mounting dimensions
● Transport the switchgear to a specific location according to the needs of the project and the drawings;
● If a long row of switchgear is arranged (such as more than 10PCS), the assembly work should start from the middle part;
● Use specific transportation tools such as cranes or forklifts, and it is strictly forbidden to use roller crowbars;
● Pull out the circuit breaker trolley from the switch cabinet and put it in another place for safekeeping.
● Loosen the fixing bolts in front of the busbar compartment and remove the vertical partition (9);
● Loosen the fixing bolts of the horizontal partition (19) under the circuit breaker compartment, and remove the horizontal partition;
● Loosen and remove the bottom plate (16);
● Remove the covers (1) and (2) from the control cable duct on the left side of the switch cabinet, and remove the control wire duct cover at the front right at the same time;
● Install switch cabinets one by one on the foundation, including both horizontal and vertical aspects;
● The unevenness of the switch cabinet installation should not exceed 2mm;
● When the switchgear is completely assembled (spliced), it can be connected to the foundation channel steel with anchor screws or welded to the foundation channel steel by electric welding.
Get in touch with us now!
Please take a minute or two to complete this simple form to get reply in 24 hours, thank you!
*Please check the trash box of your mailbox, if you do not receive our email.