Miniature Disconnecting Switch
JZG1 Series Miniature Disconnecting Switches (MDS) are suitable for circuits with rated working voltage of 400VAC (50Hz) and rated current of 125A. JZG1 series isolation switch is composed of a shell, an operating mechanism and a contact system. The operating mechanism and the contact system are rigidly connected. The contact system adopts a double-breakpoint direct-acting structure, and uses spring storage to realize rapid switching, which improves the reliability of work. JZG1 series isolators are mainly used for lighting and power distribution in industrial, commercial, residential and other buildings.
How to order
● Ambient temperature: -5℃~+40℃, the average value of 24h does not exceed +35℃. If the circuit breaker works in an environment where the temperature is higher than +40°C or lower than -5°C, please contact us;
● Altitude: ≤2000m；
● Relative humidity: monthly average ≤90% (the average temperature of the month is +25℃); relative humidity ≤50% (when the ambient temperature is +40℃). The relative humidity is related to the ambient temperature. The lower the ambient temperature, the higher the allowable relative humidity. For condensation caused by temperature changes, take appropriate protective measures (such as adding drainage holes);
● Air pollution level: Level Ⅱ;
● Installation category: Class Ⅱ, Ⅲ;
● Installation site: no significant shaking, impact and vibration, and the vertical inclination of the circuit breaker should not exceed 5°, the external magnetic field of the installation site should not exceed 5 times the geomagnetic field in any direction;
● DIN-rail specification: TH35-75 steel mounting DIN rail;
● Wire specification: round copper wire with the terminal area not exceeding 25mm2 .
Appearance and mounting dimensions
Get in touch with us now!
Please take a minute or two to complete this simple form to get reply in 24 hours, thank you!
*Please check the trash box of your mailbox, if you do not receive our email.